New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't realize how much ammo I've collected over the past year or so until I started cleaning up my 10 gun safe. Started out storing my handgun ammo on top, then Rifle/shotgun ammo. Next thing I know Im having problems getting my guns in and out of the safe w/o making a damn mess.

Now I have a couple kids around so I take extreme precaution when it comes to my hunting, shooting, equipment. Question I have is, should I just buy another safe just for ammo or does anyone have other suggestions other than selling some which won't happen [rofl]?

And should the safe be fireproof? Really like to keep the price down plus I have no idea where to put it...

Thx in advance ...

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I started out using the ammo cans years ago.. Next thing I knew I had ammo cans laying all over the house..
i bought a second gun safe and now all of my ammo is one place and well organized..

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Go to homies and get a fire rated safe, good for your passports and other papers as well as your ammo. Get one that weighs about 80 lbs. You can bolt to you floor or just fill it. No one person will be able to carry it out easily.

·
Banned
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How big are the kids? Maybe you can fit them in the safe n leave everything else out? Just kidding bud. No disrespect to your family[/QUOTE

Come on cuz, I was the last of 6 brothers!! Skin is thicker than a glacier and I've already thought about it but ya got Dyfs and their mother...just doesn't work!! [hihi]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts