New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, has anybody tried to buy any Ammo lately. I can't find any S&W 40 cal any where. Just about everyone I've tried is soldout. I've tried Cheaper Then Dirt, Cabelas, DIcks and a bunch of other places in my travels. Wow, someone is really trying hard to make it hard to find ammo. [wallmad] [wallmad]

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
I can't find any S&W 40 cal any where.
I went to the Firearms Guild on St Georges Ave in Rahway today. I purchased some .223 and noticed they had plenty of .38, .357, .40, and .45, along with plenty of rifle ammo. I didn't notice any 9mm, but it's worth a call.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's just around the corner from me. Thanks...

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Have you tried The Sportsmans Guide?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thrudheim, great site.. But even they are backordered until July...

·
Registered
202 Posts
dicks in rockaway was pretty well stocked dont know about the 40 but i picked up 300 45 and 2 bricks of 22

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Have you tried The Sportsmans Guide?
With the laws we have regarding handgun ammo, most mail order catalogs wont ship to NJ residents.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
With the laws we have regarding handgun ammo, most mail order catalogs wont ship to NJ residents.
I have ordered all of my ammo from them, never had an issue with it.

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
I have ordered all of my ammo from them, never had an issue with it.
Then you are not buying anything not NJ compliant...they're VERY tough on what they will/won't ship here. I had an issue with muzzleloading bullets (Hornaday 240 Gr. 44 cal XTP) for muzzleloading. They WOULD sell me the package of sabots and bullets, but not the bullets alone, although they were both on the SAME page of the catalog.

For no hassles--Natchez Shooters Supply.[up]

·
Registered
279 Posts
I went to Cabelas a few weeks ago they had no 9mm, 32's, 380's, 38's and very little 40 and 45's. The guy that works at the gun counter said they cant keep it in stock...as fast as it come's in, the faster it goes out....BOTTOM LINE SOLD OUT

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Then you are not buying anything not NJ compliant...they're VERY tough on what they will/won't ship here.
uhhhhhhh.....

if it was "not NJ compliant" then I wouldnt be able to buy it anyways.......

And even if I could buy "non compliant" ...why the hell would i order it from a catalog that can be tracked to me???

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Then you are not buying anything not NJ compliant...
As well they shouldn't be shipping non compliant ammo to NJ. [confused]

I've had ammo shipped to me from Cabela's, Natchez, Buffalo Bore, Midway and a few others that I don't remember the names of. Never a problem.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts