New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Just went to see it and it was sold out..

·
Registered
83 Posts
Saw his wife interviewed on Fox News Hannity. She is a special lady. Wanted to see the movie before I saw the interview. Now I want to see it even more.

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My wife got the tickets on line. It was sold out at freehold so she got them for Hamilton. Not one person got up till after the credits were over.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Just got out of the theatre from seeing it. They need to make this mandatory viewing in schools......

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
To all who have seen it...what age appropriateness do you think??

Reactions: Buck154

·
Registered
166 Posts
Very good movie. They changed some things from his career. Followed his career during tours in Iraq. His career is even more amazing then the movie. Him and another sniper team held a 1/2 mile road for 7 days. Letting the bodies lay there. Wild dogs started chewing on the bodies. So in the scene with the kid and the dog playing, and he's ready to kill the dog at the kids birthday party....That's why. They never explained why he felt that way. Most likely cut from the movie ..Insurgents tried running across the road. But they didn't make it. But children where fine. Most of the stories have been cleared off the internet. Because they called it sniper baiting. Fallujah Iraq was considered a turkey shoot for snipers..... Also no one moved til the credits were over.... Film mostly was about him as a man , family and friends. And not focused on only his career.

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
To all who have seen it...what age appropriateness do you think??
My wife had a friend ask her the same thing. Its not a blood bath movie like some movies. Yes some blood but not gruesome with heads exploding. I think kids from 12 and up would be fine and should under stand the truth about the wars and our troops.

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very good movie.Him and another sniper team held a 1/2 mile road for 7 days. Letting the bodies lay there. Wild dogs started chewing on the bodies. So in the scene with the kid and the dog playing, and he's ready to kill the dog at the kids birthday party....That's why. They never explained why he felt that way. Most likely cut from the movie.
Ok thanks. That helps explain that. Think i might have to get the book and read it now.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts