New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I sat thinking about my run in with Mr. Buck today, I realized how much knowledge I gained in only a year.

I remember my first few days on here, I was bitter about my run ins with hunters on public land, people stealing my cams on private land, and my bad ability to find deer.

You guys answered alot of my questions and did not tell me strange lies or tales about hunting.

My opinion of other hunts has changed drastically. I was telling my wife why I come on here and post messages, and how I've only met one person from here yet everyone is out to help everyone.

Thanks for all the good tips guys. And Tommy, my first deer steaks are your's!!!! Thanks for all the advice, I'm sure I can be a pain in the [no swearing please] sometimes!!!

G

·
I agree with what your wrote about yourself 100% "I'm sure I can be a pain inthe [no swearing please] sometimes!!!":p

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Drome: you sure know how to make an old man cry. I'm glad we have been helpfull to your needs. The bill will be in the mail soon:D:D.
If you need tips on striper fishing that will cost you extra. Tony

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
In the words of Mysticguido, "Hunters helping hunters, what a wonderful thing."
It's what we do. Atleast the true sportsmen.

·
11,226 Posts
Nice post Dennis!!![up] Thats the thing I love about this site! No matter what kind of hunting or fishing you do here in NJ there are people here that share your passions and are willing to help at every turn!![up] Proud to be a member of the brotherhood!!![cool][up]

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
In the words of Mysticguido, "Hunters helping hunters, what a wonderful thing"
Thanks Mpemt24, I wanted to say that line....lol[up][up]

Thats what huntings all about, others helping others. We may not agree on how we like to hunt, BUt we do agree on Helping other that need help to hunt.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I agree with drome 200% ( notice the extra 100 tip. lol) I am still very new to the site but you guys really do go out of your way to help out. Thanks, I'll try to return the favor to the next new guy someday.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
You guys answered alot of my questions and did not tell me strange lies or tales about hunting.
You mean all those crazy "tips" we made up actually work?[confused]:D

Heck, Ive been giving out tons of advice, and Ive never even seen a deer, let alone gone hunting.:p:D

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Why the next new guy, I bet you know something that can help out anyone on here when it comes to hunting or fishing. Everyone knows of something others haven't or hasn't thougth of yet.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Heck, Ive been giving out tons of advice, and Ive never even seen a deer, let alone gone hunting
Liar, you shot one when you were supposed to help me get one. Some help you area.:D:p

·
11,226 Posts
Liar, you shot one when you were supposed to help me get one. Some help you area.
Matty likes to go that extra mile!!! He gets so helpfull that you don't even have to shoot the deer!!!! He will shoot it for you!!! And fill out his tag so you don't have to waist yours!!! And check it in saving you the trip to the check station! He even butchers or has it butchered for you then eats it for you as well saving you from all that exercise you would need to do to work off those big tasty meals!!!! Thats Matty!!! Always looking to help out!!!:p

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
i went out to dinner today and saw a guy i met while hunting. we had a conversation for about an hour. i just keep thinkin about the friends like you guys i wouldnt have made if i didnt start hunting.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
We're a unique group.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Rich I would'nt mind some bear steaks....The last bear hunt I went on they seared some steaks real quick on high heat , Then poured some coke cola over it ....hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good..[up]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tommy... Dennis' first deer steak's are your's...I hope you don't have to hang by your toe's till you get them...... Who know's you may get bear steak's before those deer steak's.....
Like I said first steaks are his, didn't say exactly when I'll be getting my first deer could be 10 days could be 10 years!!! ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts