New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12 FOOT ROW BOAT FOR SALE. GREAT SHAPE. PADDLES AND A ELE-MOTOR. TAKE IT FOR $450.00

·
Banned
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I still have the boat. I live in Ringwood N.J

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Do you still have this?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I sent you a private message.

·
Banned
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did not get it you can call me at 973-962-7092

·
Banned
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no paper work on the boat. a lady sold it to me and she moved away. any thing bigger then 12 feet needs to be reg.

·
Banned
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
okay no paper work on this boat .Iwill sell you a b [no swearing please] boat for $23.000 .that has all the paper work!! cash only.

·
Banned
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
THE BOAT IS ELEVEN FEET LONE DO I NEED PAPERS ON THIS TO REG IT

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
If it has an electric or gas motor has to be registered.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
You'll have to take the boat to the marine police for inspection with a cert. note stating where & who you got it from. then DMV will issue the paper work. just did it for a used boat ( 11') I bought years ago w/o paper work.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
WHAT!!!!! I bought a 12 foot row boat last year, went to the dmv with a hand written bill of sale and serial number. I filled out a couple forms and in 15 minutes had a registration, hull number, and sticker. All for under 20 bucks. I didnt have to take it anywhere.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
I didn't have a written bill of sale or a hull ID #. I got my old boat at a moving sale. Like everyone here I thought being under 12' " no problem" WRONG!! LOL

·
Banned
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok drop the price on the boat ele motor oars and new batt. $300.00 takes it still no papers

·
Registered
59 Posts
12 feet or less = no title needed

you still need to register it because of the motor.
mine was no problem, didn't need bill of sale just told what I paid;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.