New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who'd like to document their hunting/fishing and, um, other conquest without blowing your, um, load on a $400+ GoPro.. I just can't justify spending $400 on a GoPro setup right now with all the other thing I'd like to purchase but I'd also love to capture all those cool moments hands free...

Anyway long story, found a head mount/strap for my smartphone that can do just about the same thing a GoPro cam for about $20. Sure it's not gonna protect your cell from a driving rain storm or a fall from 30ft on concrete but it is pretty sturdy and is completely usable. Once you have it secured, all would need to do is start videoing. I have a Galaxy 5s which is the size of a tablet and it fits nicely on the mount and straps in nice an snug... Again, it's not as good as a GoPro but it's a much cheaper alternative..

I don't work for the company who sells it, just wanted to pass along the info for anyone interested in that kinda set up. Found it on Amazon...

Amazon.com: Universal Head Mount for your Smartphone, Operable with Any Device. Don't Waste Money on a GoPro! Easy to Use!: Cell Phones & Accessories

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
I use a Kodak Play Sport I have been using it for years. I use the Jack knife bow mount. I ordered a different mount that mounts on to my scope.. It works good enough for me..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.