New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the members of the club, what do I get for my dues. I see it is 400 in yearly dues plus 200 initiation. Do I have to pay extra for birds or is there a limit? Do I get to hunt both NJ and NY? I haven't called yet, but will.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
They stock birds on both properties, and you can hunt NY & NJ. I don't hunt birds and just joined this year but from what I understand the birds come from club money.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Is there a waiting list?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to give them a call. I have to go back through the threads and find the number.

·
Registered
511 Posts
RavenWolf
Hi I just joined the club on monday night.Where you at that meeting.If you were my friend & myself were helping with the raffle. hoping to get out on Sunday for a little pheasant hunting.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just found out my inlaws neighbor is a member. This was his first year hunting, but has been a member for a while. I am probably going to look into this club a little further.

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
crett how many birds do they put out, hows the property for deer and turkey? and are they still taking members for next season

·
Registered
511 Posts
I think they put out 170 birds 35 each Sat & thanksgiving. Jersey property I think they got 5 bucks & I seen a bunch of turkey. I think there might be a couple of openings.Never been to the NY property.

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
thats what i plan on finding out, also how big is it,, and do we get certain days to use or does everyone show up at once

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
does anyone here have theyr phone number
I have it home. I'll post it when I get my computer back up. I think I may join next year. Not sure though.

·
Registered
301 Posts
their land in ny is in the town of north sanford. i believe they still have a property on Rt.94 near Rt.23. i was a member for about 10 years. good group of guys but not the greatest club if you're mainly into nj deer hunting. they don't like to pay much to lease nj properties and it cost them their good deer properties. but they do own the ny land and house with about 225 acres. i think its a good club for birds or ny deer, but not so good for nj deer which is why i left along with several others. most of those guys were real good people but having 50 members, it can be clicky

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Is the NY property good bow and turkey? With 50 memebers there should be enough for good NJ deer hunting propertys?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts