New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
enjoyed a quiet day wadding the banks, 5 lrg mo bass 3pickerel a blk crap, and a sh t load of pan size blu gills, catch an release all. but wish id kept some of those blu gills. a mess of them fried up is a treat. no bears, thank god. bait of the day, micro pop-r / wht spinner bait,/ 4'' floating rapala./

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no . allamuchy [ deer park pond} is a lake, about 10 acres in size. 8 feet from shore its only hip deep. perfect for wadding an casting waddin an castin. its got 2 active beaver lodges on it, its over a mile in on foot or mountain bike,no vehics. its really secluded. only one way in an one way out!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I used to hike back there in when I was in High School. I went fishing a couple of times, with little luck. I havent been back there in years though. Its was a nice place to get away from it all.[up]

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
I remember when you could drive back to Parking Lot 3. We deer hunted back there a few times when it first opened up yrs ago.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Can you still hunt in there? If you can, is it as crazy as it used to be? Had to get there at 4AM to get in line to sign in and there were already people there that started the night before.

Just wondering as there used to be a heck of a deer herd in there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.