New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone hunt Allaire today? I was in at 4:40 and no one around (just off Hurley Pond Road). My buddy showed up at 5:20. Was hoping to meet NJGunner or Deadbolt. I saw maybe 4 cars the whole day! By about 3:00 I needed a break and found about 20 unoccupied stands![confused][eek]I expected this place to be jammed today but it seems like no one was there[confused][confused] Then again, there were no deer either, except of course in the non-hunting section of the park where I passed a herd of no less than 25![wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

·
Registered
433 Posts
I was in my stand by 5:00 am and the deer started to move about 6:15 or so. Then at 6:35 someone comes trampling down the trail and came right into my stand. When he saw me he trampled right back out. Didn't see anymore deer after that!

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Talex, where were you set up? (not looking for a spot but where to repectfuly avoid next time I'm out) I was off Hurley Pond by about 150-175 yds about 100 yds east of the river.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.