New Jersey Hunters banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
i walked it today, saw 2 other guys walking it (scouting) ran into a bow hunter in tree. i felt bad for him, didnt see him till i was under his stand.:( pretty sure he didnt see anything, since without knowing it we pretty much drove the woods out. i noticed people muct be walking it a lot ther maintained the trails and marked them. sal alot of human footprints and dog poop.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Not nearly as many or as quality of deer in the past. Access is the hardest to the best areas of thos wma. Much like all the rest. I used to hunt private land on gpuld rd a little ways away and its amazing the difference a couple miles makes. This wma is a little beat to shit in my opinion

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not really, I was out in the summer and there were tons of deer in all the feilds and still seeing a lot of deer out in that area. there hasing been a time i havnt been out that i didnt see deer..

·
Registered
658 Posts
I was there this morning deer hunting no deer(camo, sentblocker, and treestand. i was there this afternoon rabbit hunting i saw some does (fat cigar in my mouth, over excited puppy, gunshots, and blaze orange vest)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts