New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Location for our second get together, 10 Minutes from the Show! Now, who's comin?

Next get together is Saturday 1/14/2006 after the GARDEN STATE OUTDOOR SPORTSMEN SHOW in Edison.
The meet up place: Tentative time 7pm

JJ bitting Brew
33 Main st.
Woodbridge Nj

www.njbrewpubs.com

G

·
Dsaint Im there, so is buckfever, brownstones is way to cheap to spend any money, and Passthru125 will be there after I get permission for him to go:p

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
count me in, dsaint you going to try to get a table or some sort of reservations or we just going in and raiding the place?

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Joe, make sure you wear your vest when you ask for permission for me....:p

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, we need a Reservation because it will be at least 20 of us! Last time out we had about 14 people at Bazookas!

·
Registered
68 Posts
DSaint - thanks for the info. I should be able to make the show and the pub. Don't forget the unbelievable $1 savings coupon at gsoss.com

newjerseybrewpubs.com was blocked on my work computer and labeled as "Drugs". Wonder what else they are selling???

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
I'll try to mke it. I'll most likly be working over at the archery booth the three days of the raritan show. Stop by and See us!! it'll be me and hunting hall of famer Len Cardinale.

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Not A shop we are doing the indoor range by the PA. trout pool. come and shoot a few!![up]

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
35: Saturday was picked 1/14/2006, because some will want to re-coop after a hard night of drinking! I'll try to plan a Sunday event in the near future, hope you understand. Trust me, I work Fri-Mon. and after Bazookas, I was beat at work the next day!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I thought I could make it but the new squads came out and I am scheduled to work that day. Have fun guys.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts