New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many people actually use them?
What set ups are you shooting?

I'm interested in getting out in the woods already and don't want to piss off deer hunters with a 12 gauge.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
I plan on it for a day maybe. Take a blind out in the middle of the woods in the morning and just sit and listen. Everytime I was up in a tree last winter or in a blind in the spring for turkey, I always saw squirrel. I figure, go sit in a blind early in the morning with a .22 Benjamin Titan NP and see if I can pick off a couple and see how they taste :)

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
I just picked up a gamo shadow 1250 a couple months ago.they can be super finicky.ive never had such a problem getting a gun on.its shooting ok now thanks to some helpful advice from guys on here.to be honest I'm still don't have 100 percent faith in it.im probably taking my 20ga.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
.32 muzzleloader

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun

·
Registered
131 Posts
I was using a nitro venom dusk and took some last year but couldnt hit them this year...just picked up a .22 benjamin marauder and will be trying to get some tomorrow.....sighted it in yesterday at 25 yards and this thing groups awsome

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Spend the extra $32 and get the after market trigger you won't be disappointed.
Where do you get this after market trigger? I have a new Benjamin Titan NP .22. I just replaced the scope it came with. I figure while I'm at it upgrading, maybe look into a new trigger. The factory trigger has a looooong pull. Curious what kinds of aftermarket triggers they have for it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.