New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All-
Just thought I'd put this out there for all my fellow NJHMer's.........I've got almost the entire selection of AGI Gunsmithing Videos on DVD, or in almost any file format you'd like (except VHS or 8-track)
as well as a bunch of Pistol, Rifle, Self Defense, Combat, and fighting videos made by either Gunsite of Tactical Response. There's even a few one Long Range Shooting techniques, Scope mounting and adjusting and understanding MOA (I really liked that one) as well as a few for Hand loading for long range tactical and competitive shooting, as well as one or two on basic gun collecting (if your a noob, like we all were one time)

I'm kind of an aspiring gunsmith so that is why I have such a large collection. These are the exact same videos they sell today, all they did was transfer their entire analog catalog of videos to digital media, so some of it may look like its VHS quality or dated, but the guns haven't really changed (much), and their very thorough, just like sitting in a classroom with a proctor at the head demonstating everything as he explains. The tactical training videos.......well, lets just say I don't have a whole lot of faith in my Government sadly....I hope I NEVER have to use the information.

But ANYWAY......the reason for this post, is if anyone lives anywhere near Bordentown (It's near Hamilton or Trenton on the Burlington/Mercer Cnty Line) right off 95/195/295 or 130/206 and would like to borrow a copy of these, you are more than welcome, all I ask for is reimbursement for the blank media. I am not looking to profit from this, its just an offer of help for those looking for som training If your not near Bordentpwn, send me a message, and I can mail you a copy for $10 (just the cost of the media and packaging and shipping). I'm not doing this to profit, as these videos sell for between $69-$299 each, depending on the topic, I just have this HUGE collection and I figured that there HAD to be some avid and wanting learners out there like myself.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Cautious about copyright laws.
I have a bunch of these videos myself. The narrator is better than any sleeping aids on the market.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHAHA......Yeah, Bob Dunlap, while knowing his sh*t, is certainly not the most exciting individual on the planet. But I'm not looking to profit or pirate, just help anyone out who'd like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.