New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Hunting starts there soon (next week I think). That will reduce the freaking herd...not some whacko banging pots and pans.

Plus, when I hike in parks & woods... I want to see wildlife and enjoy a peaceful walk... not pot banging.

Oh...and btw... deer love lawn mowers and leaf blowers. Seems like everytime I use them in the yard... the deer "appear".

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
lol ,Sean we had a lady a few years back walking the piece of property we hunt in Mine Hill (on the perimeter using the roads)banging pots, and a wistle. I guess she thought she was going to protect the deer from us evil hunters, I politly informed her that all she was doing was scaring the deer from the saftey of near the roads into the woods where us nasty hunters can shoot them. I never saw that lady agian..:D

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
WOW that is so identical to the same lady nut we had in Flemington on Cherryville Hollow road. Every time we were going to do a drive she would come out with two pans and a whistle. She would walk up and down that road making a racket. The beauty of it was, that she kept the deer's on our property while we were making the drive. So every time we were going to make a drive we would send someone to her house. We would tell her that those crazy killers were going to start a drive, sure enough she throw on a coat and be out there helping us out. You see there is justice in this world.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts