New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Great afternoon . 55 degrees , no wind and cloudy . Watching doe. Walk about 50 yds out heading to my sons stand , he better be awake this time ! Forgot to mention the never ending parade of squrrils on dry leaves .

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I saw a ton of doe this afternoon. None withing reach. Also saw something interesting. Something east of my location must have spook the deer(never saw or heard anything) in the opposite field cause about 20 doe came running in. After about 10 minutes they circled back and went back to where they came from. Interesting thing is those doe, and every other deer I see always walk in the same area about 150 yds from my stand. From that point they can either turn towards me or continue straight. This is something I am learning while sitting in the tree. I was thinking of moving my stand closer to that point/ What do you guys think? Should I move?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Funny things is when the leaves are gone I can actually watch the golfers. And yes I have had to dodge a golf ball or two from my stand, which equates to a very bad shot

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.