New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to say that my best friend BuckFever Finally got his 1st bow harvest, he got a doe yesterday while hunting on the 145 acre farm we hunt on in Waverly NY, she was about 100lbs. Another guy got a 7 pointer 18" spread about 150lbs. dress. Buckfever saw a big 5 pointer, nice 8 pointer, 12 pointer (to far, 80yds.) he also had a 1/2 rack 3 pointer under him. They also saw a 300lb. bear.

CONGRATS ON YOUR 1ST HARVEST, YOU EARNED & DESERVE IT

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Congradulations, Beat my record of 15-20. Had to give in and get up a tree before I scored. Now that he has the first, the rest seem to come more easy.[up]:)

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
25 years, wow congrats, thats a definitely mount after 25 years!!! Congrats.

I saw, used a grunt call and actually had my first buck come in a little at me today and that was enough to fuel me for the rest of the season I can imagine what a deer does after 25 years!!!

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

25 years? Good God all mighty man, its about time!:p:D[up][up] It must feel like winning the lottery. Lets hope the next one comes a little sooner!;) Im sure it will, once you get the first one under your belt, it seems a lot easier (its all about confidence).[up][up]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Way to go!

Now the Floodgates should open up for you[up]

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
How sweet it is!!!, way to go Buckfever!! tell us all about it.[up][up][up]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts