New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
where would you shoot it?

It's about 600yds from my deck to my woods. I'd just have to get my neighbor with the LOADER to build me a BIG, thick backstop !

But then again there is the question of whether or not my Kitchen windows would hold up to the BLAST :p
They already rattle when I shoot my 10ga. off the deck....

Is it legal to shoot into PA from NJ if you have licenses in both states?
HUMMMMM ?

But a bolt action version would be legal to hunt with in Pa.

You'd have to opt for the wheeled version to be able to haul it around. But just think of the Mountain to Mountain shots :D

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
barret is a cool guy when california law enforcement wanted to buy them he asked if they where legal to own there they said no, he said im not selling to u then i dont want the atf after me
NOW THATS A PATRIOT!![up][up]

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
barret is a cool guy when california law enforcement wanted to buy them he asked if they where legal to own there they said no, he said im not selling to u then i dont want the atf after me
first he was holding up maintaining the ones they already had.. then he came up with the 416 barrett to make a cali legal gun that outperforms the 50 bmg.. To say f u..

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[up]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.