New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ABC's 20/20 has got some story on arming people and how they may/may not be able to handle a real emergency. Looks biased, but we'll see.

·
Registered
17,901 Posts
[wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Funny, I see lack of education about guns being the problem here!

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My six year old just said (after watching these guys look down the barrel), "That was stupid..."

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
WOW, you think the current administration might have pushed abc for this show? There is a fight coming boys and girls. As I remember it, the people should not fear it's goverment but the goverment should fear it's people. How does the goverment fear us when they can totally control us if they take our guns?

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How many of these thugs guns are legal?[eyeroll]

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Right noe I hope all anti gun people see that what is being aired is about up bringing and not guns. How about fixing the culture in that town? They would use bats if they did not have guns!

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Next question:" How many guns can this youngman buy with $5,000"..."cause it's legal" My prediction, all long guns. And what's worse, the SEMI-automatic weapon type!![eek]

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK the Glock-I don't get it...but as I predicted...

"Semi-automatic"
"2 shotguns"
Fully automatic "look a like"

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Holy S is this getting ridiculously one sided!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.