New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a week ago I posted asking for help in getting a right handed bow for a developmentally challenged young man. Many of you were kind in offering bows and other gear. One of our fellow members here on NJH (seedog) came through with a real nice PSE bow, all set up and ready to go. He threw in some arrows, a release, and a box of broadheads to boot. I can't thank him enough for answering the call to help this new bow hunter. I would also like to thank all the other members who offered gear to help out this young bow hunter. This is what makes this bunch of sportsmen so special! Thank you again Seedog, and everyone else!
Greg

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
great job seedog and any one else who helped out [up][up]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
nice Seedog and great job greg for helpin this young man out[up]

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
even though you're one crazy liberal
complete douchebag...guess he's only 90%
that is the Difference Between Me and You right wing nuts just Because you have a different opinion on something then i do that does not mean i would not hunt be friends or help you out THAT IS BEING A TRUE AMERICAN

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Seedog...props to you...

now, if you could only pick a modified driver.....

how 'bout Alan 'AJ slidweways' johnson....billy 'the kid' pauch....

just kiddin with you...I know you Brett 'the jet' Hearn fans are a passionate lot....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.