New Jersey Hunters banner

A NEW HUNTER/FISHERMAN BORN TODAY!

2K views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  DBuck 
#1 ·
My wife gave birth to our second son today at 3:02 today. Little Matthew James is doing well as is mom..I smiled and pictured him reeling in his first fish! Man I forgot how good this feeling is..

#3 ·
Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear mom and child are doing well! Dad too! LOL! It is without a doubt one of the best feelings if not the best feeling in the world! Good health and best wishes to you and your growing family! Congratulations again!!! [cool][up]

#7 ·
Congrats, and good health to mom, dad and the new little one. I have a 3 year old and another due in august. The three year old caught his first porgy in tampa florida a month ago and one day was standing on top of a laudry basket and when I asked what he was doing he told me to be quiet he's in his tree stand. Gotta watch what you say when your on the phone with your hunting buddies :)

Dennis

#9 ·
CONGRATS!!!!!

Good to hear that Mom and boy are good!:)

I especially like that name. Matthew James has a ring to it. Sounds like a smart name, a handsome name. A name of a great hunter!

Of course I may be a little biased since my name is Matthew James....:D

You have a lot of good times to look forward to. My best wishes to you and your family! God Bless---Matt:)

#14 ·
Congrats! Glad to hear everyone is well. Can never have TOO many hunters & fishermen added to the pool!

#15 ·
Awesome! We jsut had our third on Mar 20th. Things are crazy now but hopefully will calm down by the Fall. Good luck Joe!
I was wondering if you had your's yet Bob...I thought you said the baby was due in March but I wasn't sure...Congrats!!!!!!!

#18 ·
Congrats!!! Man, that feeling is the best. Glad to hear both, mom and son are fine. In the end it doesn't matter how big your home is or what kind of car/truck you drive. It's what impressions you leave on the youth and your children that will be around long after your gone. Best of luck!

Till our trails cross,

Ryan

#19 ·
Congratulations Joe I hope that everything works out for ya

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.