New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife gave birth to our second son today at 3:02 today. Little Matthew James is doing well as is mom..I smiled and pictured him reeling in his first fish! Man I forgot how good this feeling is..

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
congrats!!!!!:)

it is so awesome to see the birth. i cry like a baby. i have one more coming in Sept. myself.

·
11,226 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear mom and child are doing well! Dad too! LOL! It is without a doubt one of the best feelings if not the best feeling in the world! Good health and best wishes to you and your growing family! Congratulations again!!! [cool][up]

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Congrats!!! It's great Mom and boy are doing well.My best to you and your family.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Congrats, and good health to mom, dad and the new little one. I have a 3 year old and another due in august. The three year old caught his first porgy in tampa florida a month ago and one day was standing on top of a laudry basket and when I asked what he was doing he told me to be quiet he's in his tree stand. Gotta watch what you say when your on the phone with your hunting buddies :)

Dennis

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Awesome! We jsut had our third on Mar 20th. Things are crazy now but hopefully will calm down by the Fall. Good luck Joe!

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
CONGRATS!!!!!

Good to hear that Mom and boy are good!:)

I especially like that name. Matthew James has a ring to it. Sounds like a smart name, a handsome name. A name of a great hunter!

Of course I may be a little biased since my name is Matthew James....:D

You have a lot of good times to look forward to. My best wishes to you and your family! God Bless---Matt:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Best wishes. I can't help but smile for you as I sit at my desk here at work looking at a 5x7 of me and my two little men (11 y.o. and 8 y.o.) turkey hunting last year!!:D

·
3,413 Posts
Congrats! Glad to hear everyone is well. Can never have TOO many hunters & fishermen added to the pool!

·
11,226 Posts
Awesome! We jsut had our third on Mar 20th. Things are crazy now but hopefully will calm down by the Fall. Good luck Joe!
I was wondering if you had your's yet Bob...I thought you said the baby was due in March but I wasn't sure...Congrats!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Congrats!!! Man, that feeling is the best. Glad to hear both, mom and son are fine. In the end it doesn't matter how big your home is or what kind of car/truck you drive. It's what impressions you leave on the youth and your children that will be around long after your gone. Best of luck!

Till our trails cross,

Ryan

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Congratulations Joe I hope that everything works out for ya

1 - 19 of 19 Posts