New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hunter 1 - I shoot a sweet bear recurve
Hunter 2 - Have you seen these new compounds that are out? Now you can have 50lb draw weight and only hold back 25lbs
Hunter 1 - That aint a bow, thats cheating
Hunter 2 - How is that cheating, its a bow, its just improved
Hunter 1 - The only bow thats a bow is a recurve or a stick bow, these compounds aint bows
Hunter 2 - You are entitled to your opinion but Im using one
Hunter 1 - Hope they dont let you hunt with that thing

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Keep trying you'll beleive your own crap someday,but I might not.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Keep trying you'll beleive your own crap someday,but I might not.
Ya know whats funny, I dont even own or shoot a crossbow but if someone wants to and its legal Im fine with it because I support hunting.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Im unemployed and bored and trying to avoid folding laundry
Same here, but I am in the process of getting a job. Just got off the phone with my potential future boss, and I am avioding weeding the flower beds.[up][rofl][rofl][up]

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Same here, but I am in the process of getting a job. Just got off the phone with my potential future boss, and I am avioding weeding the flower beds.
Good luck, I havent had a sniff of anything in nearly 7 months

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Did you guys start your own thread just to bitch to each other
[hihi]

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Good luck, I havent had a sniff of anything in nearly 7 months
Ive only been out about 2 months. Its a little easy for me cause I have a background in resturant and labor work. A lot of places looking for that crap, just a matter if they want to pay or not. Good luck in your future searches. I just wish I was out October/November instead of June/July.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ive only been out about 2 months. Its a little easy for me cause I have a background in resturant and labor work. A lot of places looking for that crap, just a matter if they want to pay or not. Good luck in your future searches. I just wish I was out October/November instead of June/July.
Thanks, I did business analysis/support type work but it was pretty niche work. Looking for pretty much anything at this point, very tired of not working

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Dubs i think you are right :p

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Looking for pretty much anything at this point, very tired of not working
Me too. I will be going back to something I dont really enjoy, but its Monday to Friday, possibly Saturdays, a steady paycheck, and Bennies.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Im unemployed and bored and trying to avoid folding laundry
Wish I could use that one. I am umemployed too, but I AM doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms today :( Oh, and already checked Craigs list . . . but I do have the music BLASTING for the neigbors that are home to enjoy too :D

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wish I could use that one. I am umemployed too, but I AM doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms today Oh, and already checked Craigs list . . . but I do have the music BLASTING for the neigbors that are home to enjoy too
Im in the middle of folding laundry and watching the price is right and pissing off the bearded one. Busy morning

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Im in the middle of folding laundry and watching the price is right and pissing off the bearded one. Busy morning
[rofl][rofl][rofl] I should start weeding the garden soon, but my computer wont reach.[hihi][hihi]

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Am also doing laundry, cleaning stuff and reading some good stuff today. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.