New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out on Sunday with a small group to hunt the Camden bottoms here in TN. Had a blast. Between the 4 of us managed to scratch out 9 on the day. 5 hoodies and 4 mallards. Hunting down here is a lot harder than back in NJ. Way more pressure and the birds take longer to work. Whole different style down here. The push is on. Non stop flights all day long. Gonna be a good season.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lots of shovelers around. Haven't been able to get into em yet. All the hoodies looked awsm. Passed on quite a few. Should be a good season. We roll till end of Jan. Hows work going?

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Nice[up][up] I been trying to shoot a hoodie for the past 3 years to put on the wall, they land in my spread with the buffy dekes every time but I cant seem to connect with one, Maybe this year :)

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Good bro, thanks for asking. I know how you it is with the work thing, been working my ass off the last month and a half.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.