New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wen out this past Friday in PA and saw alot of deer. One of them was a button buck, that must have thought it had antlers, cause boy did it try to rub the hell out of a tree for about 5 minutes!!!! I had a spike, and 4 doe, all withing range but I am waiting for ANOTHER big one. I go out all day Saturday and the morning sucked, I didnt see anything. Around 1:00 I decide to change stands. I usually dont go over to my rifle stand at all during archery but I thought, what the heck lets see whats running on the other side of the property. I saw 10 does, 4 buck, all small, and 8 turkeys. I tried to call the turkeys in to get a shot, since turkey is open in PA, but in the process I called in a fox, and arrowed him instead. This is the 3rd fox I have gotten but the first that I have found after the shot. I have some pics, and will email them to Drag to post.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Good job Ian!

Just remember to have fun out there......if you arent having fun, you're trying too hard.;)

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks bud...I had fun On saturday sitting all day, it got me geared up for the rifle season and slug season.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
IMB21 were and what County in PA you hunt. Thinking of going back this year.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IMB21 were and what County in PA you hunt. Thinking of going back this year.
I hunt 5c, which is Northampton County. But I also hunt 3d a couple days during the rifle season, which is Monroe county.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts