New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Nice[up] I've got skull and crossbones decals on my limbs.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
nice.
that will show nice on B roll.

i tried to record the droptine sticker on my cap window, from my rear view mirror today. thats a hard one free hand, while driving. i did a lot of truck interview work today. i have the tripod set up in the truck. with the wide angle lens i have, it looks good.
people driving past me are gona think i'm nuts.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know what you are talking about. Last year for my turkey hunting footage I shot Pre interview in the Parking lot of Quick check on Rte 22 in Branchburg. Got some strange looks.
Ask me if i cared......................

I am buying a small MinDV cam and I have a suction cup window mount for my Driving down the road shots. The suction cup could also mount on the outside of truck for the Dust kicking up ,driving down the gravel road shots

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
yep.
looking at it in the rear view mirror works, but it makes for tough driving.

this is what i was playing with today. the wide angle lens is on the arm rest. it is the way to go for the prehunt drive.

that and getting the products ready to ship to the whole team. i got the laundry soap, spray and bar soap ready to go out, just need to buy the envelopes and find shipping costs.:)

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ub1243Jp

Looking forward to trying your stuff....

Whats gonna happen to that camera if you have to hit the brakes ? ?[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl] On ebay you can get a suction cup and small ball mount for a camera cheap. Just type in " Camera mounts "

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
where can i get one guys, if i can order some i slap them on everything, bow, treestand, etc

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These were test runs........ Patience And yes we hope you slap them all over.....

Glad I did not post pics of the new Truck Stickers....[rofl][rofl][rofl]

·
Registered
14,640 Posts
O.K. Here's the scoop...
I have been back and forth with John for the last two weeks about getting small stickers printed.

It was my idea !

John dropped a sample pack off at Gregs for me to check out. I just gave the approval to go ahead and make 40 more. I was going to pay for them and divide them up amongst the team members. In the mean time John suggested that he would share the cost of production if I took care of shipping. We came to an agreement and the gears are turning.
It was going to be a surprise gift from me to each member but it looks like the cat has been let out of the bag.
Every one will get a couple small stickers to put on their bow, gun, forehead, whereever, and if you want more, you should be able to order them from John.
In the meantime I'll be out of contact for awhile.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If any " Team Member " has any Ideas that they would like to see turned into a Sticker. Feel free to Email me. We will see what we can do...

You all got the Original Truck sticker....
However we Have a couple more since then that have been developed.

My Email is Below

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
cool, just tryin to represent thats all, i hunt therefore i have patience. Let me know when they are ready, small stickers, new truck stickers etc. Thanks

·
Registered
507 Posts
:( I didn't get the original truck sticker since I signed up late. But I'd be interested in all the above mentioned stickers. Great idea!

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm sorry Melissa
I thought everyone at the Meet and greet got them.
Did Jasen get one ?

P.S. Do you own a truck little lady ?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hahah... Jasen got one... I didn't. I don't own a truck either... so I guess I am not worthy of one ;) Do you have the car sticker? haha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts