New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a hectic hustle day over in Pa this afternoon setting new ground I had never been in before. Didnt get outta there til it was completely dark. But stumbled onto an active spot while carrying in gear and dropped in a channel set as I started to just see some sporadic sign.

Made my way over to a bank to set another bank side set and heard a loud smack...Figured a beaver was out in open water and tail slapping at us. But I said man thats close to the channel set. Finished up setting the bank and said just to satisfy my curiosity, lets go check that channel set.......sure enough one dead beaver. The smack was the 330. [up] connected with 10 minutes of soak time on a pretty good 40+ lber, lol...only down side, I fell and soaked the damn phone again.[wallmad]

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
we really need to get you some better habits between hands and cell phones this year:D:D

pretty cool when they connect that fast

·
Registered
21,476 Posts
Nice [up]
Two words for you Dough,,,,, ziploc bags :D

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Two words for you Dough,,,,, ziploc bags
I told myself that after the second time...dumb ass just doesnt learn. Luckily the last two times it has dried out and come back to life after a few days. Hopefully she'll have a pulse in another day or so,LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts