New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a few things,
first is a Loggy Bayou all aluminum stand, one of the first I bought a few years ago when I started hunting. It needs a replacement seat but besides that its in great condition. Best offer takes it

Next are 3 smaller stands, 2 are Comfort Zone from dicks, 1 was only hung for a week, then sat in my shed, the 3rd is a Remington that needs a strap. $30 for all 3.the one not pictured, I bought in september.

Last stand is a Comfort Zone climber I bought at the end of last season at Dicks, only used a half a dozen times. Can get pics if interested.

I also have a homemade pvc feeder made out of 8" pvc about 6ft long. It just needs a broadcast feeder screwed into the bottom, worked great till the spinner died. The pvc doesn't stand out like 5 gallon buckets and mounts right against the tree. Will have pics if interested. $10 bucks

Next I have 6 Muzzy 125gr 4 blade broadheads plus 1 or 2 that were shot into a foam target. $20 takes them

Drury outdoors Boonetown and Realtree Monster Bucks xvii volume 2 dvds, both unopened. $15 for both.

Remington Nitro Turkey 12guage 3" number 5's, have 6 shells left in the box.
Federal Premium 12guage 3" copper plated 00 buck, 4 shells left
Remington 12guage 3" 4buck, 4 shells left in box.
$15 takes them all

Finally I have an older Bushnell Spacemaster 45x zoom spotting scope. $30

I'm located in sj, 20 mins west of altantic city, ill work a package deal and open to trades, I'm selling everything to buy a few more cams so I'm open to trades for cameras. And before I get bashed, I'm pretty sure I have the receipt and maybe even the boxes for most of the stands.

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
thats a steal on the 2comfort stands and the remington . Like getting 2 for free, wish you were closer

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
I have one of those loggys. One of my favorite stands when I could use them. Super light, easy to munt and comfortable. Good luck!

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
BowGun.. maybe he got a PM before yours.

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pms returned, Bowgun, I got 2 pms before yours but both backed out. If you want the scope its yours.

The 3 stand package and shells are sold.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts