·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The second one is a young deer with a giant rack

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Any one of those deer look like shooters to me. That second buck is nice already, I would love to see what another year or two of growth would do for him. Nice pics.[up]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
very nice![up][up]

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
[up]

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bobo each No limits outdoors dvd you purchase this weekend at the UBNJ shoot is gonna get you a chance to win a hunt with our team on the lease and if you harvest you will might be on the next dvd.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bobo here's a few more just for you to make your mouth water this weekend once again every dvd purchased at the UBNJ shoot this weekend will get you a chance to win a hunt on this lease.

I SAVED MR MASS FOR LAST

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
My question is if presented w the opp would you take the piebald

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good question noodle. Survey says YES! I would will probably only hunt the lease for one weekend this year in November though. Bushnlo will be spending a lot of time there. I don't believe the superstitions about piebald deer that you will die if you shoot them. Many guys say they are genetic inferiors. My cousin has killed piebald bucks and he's still kicking. It's difficult to tell this deers age by his pose I would imagine he's probably 3.5 or older round nose and full shoulders. A definite shooter in my book. I'm selective but not so selective that I wouldn't shoot a old giant body buck with a scrub rack like I did on the No limits outdoors video last year. Like our dvd is titled "It's not all about the inches":)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Impressive Bucks UltraMag77! Don't worry, I always that the bad luck came if you shoot an albino, so the piebald is fair game.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts