New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
12,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
welp i finally got to hunt my spot where i only like to hunt bucks. the fog made for a rough ride up to zone 10. i got there late about 6:20 i walked down the pavement to save some time and cut down a ditch seperating the property line. i put some curiosity scent on a drag rag and proceeded to my stand. i was settled in at 6:40 and at 6:55 i heard a stick break, i turned to the right and here he comes following my drag line nose to the ground. i started to raise the bow and he glanced at me raising his head head up and down. he then proceeded to walk right past me at 10 steps, i drew back when his head got behind a big oak he came in the open i released and WHACK...i sent the muzzy through the rib cage...he fell 100 yrds from the stand..thanks to westjerseybraques for helping me find and drag the buck out[up] he has a little unicorn tine sticking out of his head

thats thats 14 points for team WI'DOE MAKERS:p

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Good job...What curiosity scent were you using? I havent used scents in 20 years, but that is interesting how you reeled him in...Congratulations.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
He looks like he's got some body size to him. Congratulations on a great looking buck [up]

·
Registered
12,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You look so ecstatic in those pictures.
im still upset about crossbows[hihi]...just kidding...when i smile i look more retarded then when i dont

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
very nice congrats[up]

1 - 20 of 110 Posts