New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready now to head out. Hoping a big fat hog head buck comes walking through! Good luck to all, and wear your harness! Good hunting fellas!

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
I'll be at work today, then re-baiting stands in the afternoon...But morning temps in Sussex all week in the low 40's make for some great early season hunting. Good luck to all who make it out

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
I can feel its 39 out here,i have shorts and short sleeves on this morning working outside....BURRRR.. Feels good. good luck out there

·
Registered
855 Posts
Was going to go out but my body has other plans,like 101 fever and not keeping any food down. Good luck out there today.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Was going to go out but my body has other plans,like 101 fever and not keeping any food down. Good luck out there today.
No fever or puking for me but coughing every minute while spitting up Flem balls, sniffling and sneezing wouldn't make for a quiet hunt in the tree. Hopefully I'll be out at the end of the week

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
No fever or puking for me but coughing every minute while spitting up Flem balls, sniffling and sneezing wouldn't make for a quiet hunt in the tree. Hopefully I'll be out at the end of the week
I got the same thing man, miserable at work today hoping I'll feel better by the time I get home, not looking so good though. Good luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts