New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
>>>---> Good luck today.
I can't hunt today but will be out hunting hard wed thru monday. Got my eye on a good one.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Good luck JR. Sounds good[up]
Good luck to anyone going out[up]

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Today was my best day deer hunting. i have never seen so many deer! I saw deer the who afternoon and at one time I could see 6 bucks. Got a doe and saw 2 good quality bucks and 1 was within 10 yards, but I needed the doe. I'll post pics tomorrow. Team Rack Addict on the board again.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Shot a nice mature matriarc (sp?) doe this evening. Makes #3 doe and #4 deer so far. :D

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
You're off to a pretty good start this year
Yup, but I'm done now until next Tues. Too many things going on, weather too hot etc.

I'll be back out Tues causing havoc from above. [ko]

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I didnt hunt today because I thought it was too warm, but there were deer everywhere this evening...My wife even called me on the way home to tell me there were big bucks in all the fields around here on her way home from work...[wallmad]

·
Registered
445 Posts
It's awful early for this, but had a 4 pointer chasing the does all around today. Not seeing the bachelor groups I saw at this time last year. The young fella ruined any chance I had at the does coming to some apples I put out. It's been tough for me so far in zone 8. Seeing lots of deer just haven't smacked one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts