New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Settled in, Zone7. Very quiet, very little wind at 50degrees. Didnt kick up anything on the way in. ->>>------->

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Zone 8 doe down
That was quick. [up]
2 spikes a doe with a fawn and and a woodchuck. Wind kicking up now.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Was in the stand till about 10:30 didn't see anything. Hunting a different stand later on. Hopefully I'll actually see something

·
Registered
391 Posts
Got in the stand at 5:50am in zone 12. Buy 7:00am I had about 10 does all around me.By 8:00am I was doing a drag out of the woods. Shot a doe ran 60 yards. At the butcher as we speak.Also saw a red fox earlier. A beautiful day to be in the woods.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Was gonna head out this morning but couldn't drag my butt out of bed after getting home from work at midnight.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Was out of stand at 9. Saw 2 spikes and one doe with a fawn.
Good luck to the afternoon hunters [up]

·
Registered
655 Posts
Got out in zone 51. Great afternoon set. Watched a raccoon eat my corn. Had a buck come in around 6:50 but passed.

·
Registered
601 Posts
was in z19, got in blind about 430. kicked up some doe's walking in, did not get a good look at them. about 650 to big does come in. so I draw back on them. about a 10 yard shot. (first deer I ever drew back on) I was so excited I think I aimed with the 20 yard pin(rookie mistake). I missed high, and they both ran off. all and all it was a good day to be out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts