·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how's everyone making out? Good luck to anyone going out today.[up]

·
Banned
5,494 Posts
I don't think i will be going out for a couple of days. I want to let the spot settle for a couple of days after all the walking around we did.

Tomorrow geese will be in my sights!

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Got into my stand, ready for a great hunt. Sun came up and I was thinking what a great morning to be in a stand, maybe I will stay longer today.

7:03 rolls around and my phone vibrates, hmmm all my hunting friends are at work. I look and its work, they want know if I was running late or just didnt feel like coming in. So at 7:05 I was climbing down and on my way to work. Seems I forgot I was on days this week.

·
Registered
12,825 Posts
i'll be out later with some jackson pro laughers[hihi]

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'll be out tomarrow. Got a inspection to do in Tintan Falls at 2.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Heading out this afternoon to Manasquan WMA looks like its gonna be a hot one.Good luck to the lucky one going out this week. I got my doe looking for a buck gonna hit my honey hole on Wednesday

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Got dressed this am and my boss called me and asked me to come in early. Looks like its an afternoon hunt for me today. Hate hunting afternoons but today I have no choice. Freezer is getting full fast this year.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
probably going to hunt old orchard behind my house tnite in the ground blind after work, i have the battery charging and going to try to film with the tri pod....well see how that goes haha

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.