New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
‎829 LB. BLACK BEAR Taken on the last day of the season in New Jersey. 17 years old.

Just read this on FB, Anybody have any info ?!?!?!

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
i heard a little something about this too. I hope it's true that's awesome.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
the star ledger said "he caught it" how the hell did he catch that thing?? I thought trapping bear was illegal. Maybe he used one of those gladiator nets.
well he trapped it on monday by cornering it into a makeshift funnel made of downed trees. after that, he spent the remainder of the week in the woods training the bear to act docile and house trained it. finally saturday came around, he went and checked it in while the bear road in the passenger seat (wearing his seatbelt of course, dont want to anger those antis). And thats how "he caught it":D

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
I can't believe photos haven't surfaced yet of a new state record bear?
Maybe there might be some deal being made with some place like Cabelas or Bass Pro since it is so big and new record[up] Phots after everything settles down.

SS!

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, if our serch function worked, lol, jk :)

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
the star ledger said "he caught it" how the hell did he catch that thing??
That;s the first question my wife asks when I walk in the door from a hunt "Did You Catch Anything?"[wallmad]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.