New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a lighly used hoyt fast flight a month ago. Cheap.

Not sure of the year ill post some pics tomorrow.

Lady at hoyt customer service was no help. She said the serial # did not match anything im her system.

Guy who re-strung, shot for hoyt and he said mid 80's. He wasn't exact on the year.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Not sure what info you're looking for, but I shot one for years and man it was a great bow. Maybe the quietest bow I've ever owned. Shot 2219 logs with 125 gr Satelite Titans and killed a pile of deer with it. By today's standards it was probably recurve slow, but speed wasn't a concern then. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any tips on how to find age? Maybe someone can tell me ifni post pics.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Hoyt made the fast flite, fast flight superslam, and the defiant fast flight. Not sure which one you have, but the original fast flite was made late 80's until around 90 or 91. The superslam was offered 92-94 (maybe earlier than 92 but I'm only aware of the 92-94's), and the defiant was offered through 96 or 97. Hoyt used to have access to all their old tune charts through their web site but in the last couple days they completely changed the site with the release of their 2015 line and now the tune charts only go back to the late 90's and they are not user friendly like the old version.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
as of today they only go back to 2002. I was just looking at that.

I think I have the original version... I dont have it the aluminum riser.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Where it gets real confusing is they had fast flite limbs so you could have one of several model bows that had fast flite limbs, or you could have one of the models they actually called fast flite.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guy said he got it as a present years ago when he was a kid... brandy new.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Maybe I was looking at manuals.

Lady on the phone sounds like she needed to get laid.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
I had a fast flight super slam I think it was arround 1996 it was a grey black and white pattern

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine looks like camo with some white highlights.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
(801) 363-2990. "Mary"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts