New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Hey, the wife had to go to work so what else is there to do right now?

Merry Christmas to all.

I haven't found my new Merkel yet but I'm still looking.;)

·
11,226 Posts
I just got done cleaning up the huge mess from the kids opening all those presents Santa brought. After a quick break it will be time to start getting ready for the rest of the family and friends that will be here later! We have 20-30 people coming over for food and drinks!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!! Should be fun though!
I hope you all have a great day! If your bored and need somthing to do come on over! Plenty to eat and drink!:D[up]

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
it's 11:00am gifts with the kids are done and now its daddy time...lol...so here I sit on NJH gotta love it...MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Merry Christmas Everyone..! I just got in trouble for being on. THe wife said that I she atleast get off the site and visit with the family for Christmas..[down] I guess I have an addiction also:D[up]

·
Registered
971 Posts
I can't imagine anyone coming to this site on Christmas Day......ooooops I'm here!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

·
Registered
971 Posts
What I just noticed was 132 members viewed this but only 16 admitted to being hear.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.