New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
77 acres of great hunting land in Hunterdon County, Zone 41 for deer and turkey hunting with bow or gun. Looking for 6 to 8 people or small club prefered. Serious inquiries only. Call 609-397-1404 from 11:00am-4:00pm. Or 609-915-2403.

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
My club is fully insured and very safe. We are very intrested, please email me with info.
Actually so are everyone elses clubs usally because we all have insurance and if we weren't safe then how would we keep our lease's?

The real question are 6 to 8 peaople all hunting on 77 ac. at the same time? Bow could be done but not what would be prefered. Gun as well if you all lined up on a line and only shoot forward?[hihi][hihi][hihi]

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
I called him, here's the info.
He has 3 guys already.
$1000/man
He's looking to get a total of 9 guys on the property.
I really hate to sound skeptical...but...$1,000.00..to hunt 77 acres...with 8 other guys? As bad as public land is, it's not that bad.

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Indeedy, I thanked Gary and wished him luck filling his goal. Way too much for too little property and too many people for me as well.

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
One other addendum, each hunter is required to work one day to fill his FAP program requirement for cutting X amount of timber to meet the $500 requirement for the tax break. I'm guessing overall he is trying to clear his taxes for the year. 77 acres, 9K under the FAP program...probably about right. Don't blame him, we'd all want to clear our taxes, just don't think it's very feasible.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
well that sounds a lot better then hunting on the Monmouth county park systems land, 90% there is no animals then u find a spot thats perfect, you look up and all you see are tree stands its ridiculous!!

·
Registered
774 Posts
How many times are guys going to have their first post be about land for lease/hunt and we still jump all over it every time. [wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

What are the chances this new member [ninja] just joined to find a few strangers froma a website to let hunt his land?

No offense if this is for real AND I HOPE IT IS but recent history says too good to be true. just my .02 cents

·
Registered
423 Posts
Just spoke to Gary couple mins. ago. Has no computer access and did not even realize this ad was on forum. A friend of a friend is putting up this info. He says he has 5 guys and wants total of nine for a 1000 min. All woods,no fields or bird hunting. I pass

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was begning to think that us charging $1000 for 4500 continuous acres and possibly the addition of 1800 acres more of acrhery only land and another 1100 acres open to archery and gun hunting on a tidal creek with great goose and duck hunting on it might be a little high, but I guess it isnt so bad now looking at that.

I also agree that 8/9 people on 77 acres even archery hunting is way too many. We are around 1 person for between every 100 to 140 acres.

I hope everyone on the tract would know everyone being that close to each other.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts