about 8 decorations,2 being ones that make bubbles
gallon o chemical to get rid of amonia
freshwater test kit
fish food
fish net
glass hood
light
and im usre im forgeting stuf

all this if you were to buy it would go for over a grand.

imselling everything for 300 firm.

pm me if interested.

the only problem with this tank is the filters work so well the tank was so spotless i couldnt keep algea eaters alive. well if u call that a problem

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
2 questions...

does it come aprat? like if i dont want the stand...just want the tank

also, what are the dimensions of the tank? 75 gal... whats that like 4' x 2' x 2' or something?

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
outlaw it does come apart. im just selling them both together.
not sure of the demensions i will check it for you and let you know alittle later.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
next question.

is it unlawful to catch bass or trout or perch or somethin and keep it in a tank... cause that is what i would do... i dont want boring little fish, i want a nice bass or something...

where are you located?

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im in mercer county. not 100% sure about the rules but when trigger and reel was around he had 2 nice bass in his

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
is it unlawful to catch bass or trout or perch or somethin and keep it in a tank..
I'm 99.999% sure you can keep them. Tell them your purging them before eating.:D I'm 100% sure after you do you can't release them anywhere.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Im thinking bout gettin it to have an annual fresh supply of killies, fatheads, and shiners. Is the tank big enough for a few dozen of each of the above or will they crap it all up? Or should I just get a big plastic tub with an aerator like da baitshops. I like the idea of havin a few bass, crappie, and trout in there to gaze at.

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
i want a nice bass or something..
Once you put a bass in a small tank/aquarium, it will halt their growth. I remember 20 years ago Charlie Brenner's sport shop had a bass named Sid Ficious. Never grew any bigger.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
one more question.

how often do you need to drain water and clean the tank? or are the filters THAT good where its not necessary...?

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
how often do you need to drain water and clean the tank?
It looks like he has a Python vaccum hose in there or something like it. You hook it to your sink turn on the sink and it suck the water out as you clean the bottom.

Then test the warmth of the sink water and refill by turning a knob. Once filled add what you have to add to make the water stable for the fish.

How often ? Really depends on what kind of fish you have. I had 5 red bellies and I had to do it once every 3 to 4 weeks but they made a mess .

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Im seen this tank a few times and it is very nice. The water is crystal clear when Steve had it set up. I have the same python that I use on my tank and it makes things alot easier to do a water change

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
It looks like he has a Python vaccum hose in there or something like it. You hook it to your sink turn on the sink and it suck the water out as you clean the bottom
my nearest sink is like 100' away.

i can always drill through the wall and it would be like 15'.... is that too far?

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
The python will also work on an outside hose. If you have one closer than a sink. You can also purchase extension hoses for it. Just remember the python doesn't stay in the tank at all times. It just makes things easier for water changes and cleaning the tank.(once every 2 months). So drilling through the wall shouldn't be necessary. IMO.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Im thinking bout gettin it to have an annual fresh supply of killies, fatheads, and shiners. Is the tank big enough for a few dozen of each of the above or will they crap it all up?
Generally, a tank will hold "in inches" whatever the galloons are. i.e. 75 galloons = 75 inches in total length of fish.
is it unlawful to catch bass or trout or perch or somethin and keep it in a tank
Awhile ago this was brought up before and I kept the link to where one could buy such fish as fltheads, bass, blue gills, perch and more at Musky Trout Hatchery

BTW, great setup hentley.

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i dont think the the filters are made for salt water.

i never did water changes. i just added water to it and start right. the only time you have to do a water change is if u get a sickness in your tank. its a 75 gallon tank and those filters are pumping 660 gallons an hour.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts