New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to assumpink this morning at the bow range and crono some arrows. I'm shooting the excal exocet with the stock string. the arrows I made up are around 432 grains and they were shooting 300fps (298-302) they group great at 20 and 30 yds and not bad at 40. bye time I got to 40, it was shooter error (I was getting tired) I shot 50-60 rounds, great morning and I'm learning more about my new weapon.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
correct me if I am wrong, but weren't the original antique bolts the item shot from loong ago...now they are much longer with vanes...arrows.

Maybe we should get the companies to call them by what they are....ARROWS!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ns911, I brought my own target, the bales they have look like they would be very hard to get the arrows out.

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
bye time I got to 40, it was shooter error (I was getting tired) I shot 50-60 rounds, great morning and I'm learning more about my new weapon.
Personally, I like his honesty...he referred to his shots as "rounds", which are what you shoot from guns [hihi] and the crossbow as his weapon, not a "bow". ;)

I usually shoot rounds from my rifles, pistols and shotguns. I shoot arrows from my bow. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.