New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a new spot I have today nothing but acorns all over. I had a real tall spike and small 3 come in just chompin away on acorns 10 ft from my tree. A hour later I see another deer runnin in. All of a sudden he stops and looks my way then procedes to walk like he's gonna circle me, he's another small buck. then I hear crunching behind me i slowley turn and see this guy 15 yds from my tree eating leaves on some branches I cut. so even though it's early in the season I decide to take him. Big body deer he runs 40 yds down hill and expires. Nothing like drawing a bow on a animal. I rifle shotgun and muzzy hunt But still bowhunting is by far to me the biggest rush when animals are so close.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah ya did otter thank you.LOL

yes thats fred.

And no I'm not mounting him, we know he aint the biggest rack out there but suits me fine. i get to take off until Oct 31. wifes already getting pissed i'm hunting 3 of the last 4 days.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was me that stopped by last night in front of your house.
I would have came out. seeing anything nice.
sunday I had 2 people walking out of long valley waste manegment property and walk thru mine. I told them they were tresspassin and they need to leave. I might need some more bodies up there hunting to keep people off.

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
I had 2 people walking out of long valley waste manegment property and walk thru mine. I told them they were tresspassin and they need to leave. I might need some more bodies up there hunting to keep people off.
Just say the word, and I'm there:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.