New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Hi, my name is Matt and I'm a Scorpio. My favorite color is pink. I like knitting and watching Opera.

LOL sorry couldn't resist! :D

My name really is Matt. I primarily hunt Zone 18 and 16, and almost exclusively on public land. I hunt all the seasons: bow, shotgun, and ML. I also fly fish and saltwater fish, but neither as much as I'd like since moving to Mount Laurel. I used to work on the fishing boats in Point Pleasant and Belmar while in college, so I did ALOT of fishing back then. Offshore for tuna just owns, but I really love flukin! Definitely need to start making time to get out some more again. I also snowboard in the winters, again not as much as I'd like...used to go quite regularly in college now a few times a year.

I could probably add more but that's a good start, it sounds enough like a personal ad! :D

·
Registered
507 Posts
Ha... 21. Don't worry, I wasn't trying to pick you up! Just curious b/c I don't know many younger hunters in SoJo :) Still trying to find some on this site ;) (not to be age-ist or anything hehe)

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
My favorite color is pink. Think about it.
Oh I get it, thats the color of your favorite
G-string, or maybe skirt? Dunno
[confused] :D

·
Registered
507 Posts
hahaha... No you aren't old... I wasn't insinuating that!

Sometimes I think my neice is older than me (she's only 9) but she's so frickin smart!

And besides... I've got brothers older than you!! ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.