New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a segment on right now about hunting in texas. They are interviewing the hunters and the animal rights activist

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
I was just about to post about it.

what a JOKE, some typical anti dumb ass who it too focused on the indivudial animal and not on the population as a whole. now look because of their legal approach making it illegal to hunt and kill that one species now will make that species worth-less in Texas therefore making it back to being basically extinct. stupid people. its a farmed animal no different the then burger she ate for lunch [wallmad][wallmad]

people dont get it[wallmad][wallmad] it kills me

[up][up] to 60mins

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
What annoyed me was the CBS interviewer clearly allowing her personal feelings to dictate her questioning, trying to throw "gotcha" questions at the ranch preserve owner and soft ball queries at the animal rights activist. I would have have asked her what she is going to do, not say, but do to preserve this species beyond consciousness raising.

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Good video, the woman looks like an ass.

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Yeah we watched it and we were surprised to see close to a 60/40 split on the interview and not a total "Lib out" by CBS (Commie Bull Shit). Yes never any questions like "How many fund for animals members do you think you have lined up who ill contribute $4500. to maintain the species? or Why if this species is protected in Africa from hunting is it still failing?.
It seemed to me that the interviewer aside from her lefty bias was admitedly getting aneducation and hopefully so do some folks watching last night.

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Good point Jakesbeard, that is my thoughts. In the end it showed that hunting actually works. That lady who is fighting to stop the hunting should be held accountable once the numbers begin to decline, which they will. You can't fix stupid.

SS!

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Yes Will the numbers will decline but the AR Twit will get off Scot Free they are NEVER held to account for the damage they do.

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Archer36 no YOU don't get it these bastards are making big money by running these animal rights groups strumming the hartstrings of the emotionaly ignorant while laughing all the ay to the bank PURE EVIL.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts