New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone is going to save some money here, plain and simple because I need to sell brand new arrows I won't be able to use. I sold my Mathews No-Cam on here because I'm moving for work and I had bought these arrows for this fall before getting the job offer.

You can see at Lancaster Archery or any bow place these will cost you over $100 cut, fletched with blazer vanes, let alone with a 6-inch white arrow wrap like these have, and shipped.

I'm selling 6 Injexions, cut to 30" so the insert can be of course removed and then cut to ANY size shorter, brand new NEVER SHOT, with Red Deep-Six nock, 1-Blue (primary), and 2-White Blazer Vanes, and a long 6-inch White (let there be blood, and seen!) arrow wrap. These are sweet as h3LL looking arrows, let alone the insane penetration they supposedly get. Go read the reviews on Lancaster Archery or anywhere else it's impressive what's said about them.

I'll sell them for $75 OBO shipped to you door, you're getting at least a 25% discount.

I will also throw in a pack of unopened 1 dozen (12) Deep-Six EASTON brand 100-grain practice tips, plus 2 extras my bow shop lent to me for a total of 14 for free--like I said someone is getting a deal.

The spiel about the Easton Full Metal Jacket Injexions:

• 4MM ultra-micro (G) diameter
  • The world's deadliest, most advanced hunting arrow
  • Deep Six™ the most modern broadhead connection
  • High-strength Carbon Core with 7075 alloy metal jacket
  • Maximize kinetic energy, accuracy and penetration
  • Multi-layer wrapped carbon fibers
  • Smooth matte black finish
  • Straightness: ± .002"
  • Weight tolerance: ± 2 grains
  • Pre-installed Deep Six™ nock
  • Deep Six™ steel G HIT insert included
As they claim, they are "the world's deadliest, most advanced hunting arrow". Someone just gets to have them a bit cheaper than the very steep price they retail at and gets 14 free practice tips! I also have an unopened pack of NAP 100-grain Deep Six Kill Zone Broadheads PLUS 3 NAP kill zone practice heads that I'll be listing separately but if someone wants to add that to these arrows I'll hook up the price. I'm assuming I could have held off on the sales pitch because someone that already uses these will want them on the cheap but also feel free to message with any questions!

IMG_0706.jpg IMG_0707.jpg IMG_0709.jpg IMG_0708.jpg IMG_0711.jpg

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Booner, low temp hot glue. I didn't know if I could only sell them to someone who had a 30" draw like me or since that's a long draw-length if the HIT insert could be taken out and the arrows cut shorter so I reached out to my pro shop that made them up for me. Low temp hot glue so they can be removed!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have an offer on these as well, will make payment Friday, if a deposit is made I'll be pulling them down from being for sale...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts