New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We limited out on fish up to 38#. Here are some pics.The swells had us bumping into each other but we where able to boat our limit.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Congrats guys [up]. I was going to bring my son but was afraid that the rough seas might get the best of him.....and ruin his trip. I am going to wait for a 'calmer' day so that he enjoys himself.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
. I was going to bring my son but was afraid that the rough seas might get the best of him.....and ruin his trip.
Smart move. The swells where pretty big. I had a hard time keeping my balance.
Im sure when you go out Joe will get you on fish.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Just got in, im still reeling a bit from the rough seas, but is was well worth getting bounced around a bit once the bite was on. It was a very exciting trip and Capt. Joe deserves a big thumbs up[up] for working his ass off for us and putting us on the fish. He really knows his stuff. It was great fishing w Jrhunt and NJgunner and cant wait to go at it again sometime soon. More pics to follow when the guys get around to it.

·
Registered
13,234 Posts
Tonight was incredible had a blast fishing with you guys. A big thanks to Capt Joe he put us on the meat and broke my striper cherry[up]

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Looks good guys, congrats on a great trip. [up] I'll def be keeping an eye on the open boat schedule in the future for a trip when I can do it.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Congrats on some great fish. Just once again goes to prove that Capt. Joe is the man when it comes to getting on the fish. If you have never gone out for these great game fish I strongly suggest you book with Capt Joe ASAP as the bite on them will not go on forever. Still lots of good fishing days left so your money will be well spent and if you familey eats fish, you won't believe how good striper is. Not fishy, meaty, and mouth-watering. Once again Capt. Joe, way to make your clients VERY HAPPY. What is it they say about fishing? "90% luck, 10% skill" but why is it that the same 10% are always the luckiest?.......because they do it the old fashion way....."they earn it!" Keep up the good work Capt. Joe. hopefully I will see you at the dock this week![up][up][up]:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts