New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Saturday Feb 11, 2012 at the Little Egg Harbor Community Center West Calabreeze Way in Mystic Islands.

Free coffee and Donuts, free lunch from Gourmet Deli.

Speakers Congressman John Runyan, West Creek Kayak and Canoe on Kayak fishing, Oceanside Bait and Tackle on Spring Stripers, and the USCG, about boating safety.
Tickets $20 a head.

This is for the Sunshine Foundation.

www.sunshinefoundation.org

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
to the top for the kids

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would have been nice to let this up on the general comments page where it could get lots of views. Its for handicapped kids. But you whoever you are had to move it here where it won't get the amount of views it would have on the general comments page, for just one more day.
But you will leave stupid shit like "Why is pub 199 closed, or wtb kayak canoe, or where can I get Kayak stuff, or testing photo's, Grandpa's secret to a happy life, or Prayers.
I wish I knew who I had to suck up to.
Thats just plain ignorant to move this over here, and let that other garbage where it is.
Maybe I should put this under a prayer request. I am praying you all come to the seminar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.