New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met this gentlemen at wayway checking in my bear last nite. When I first saw it I was stunned!!!
Took him 6 hours to get off Hamburg Mountain. Turns out he is a taxi..so I dropped off my sow and took another picture of KING KONG!!
:p

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
that bear looks like it would have made an excellent rug [up]

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
[spy] Didn't that bear break into a house over the fall and scare some old women and her grand babies half to death ? ? ?

OH NO [eyeroll] NEVER MIND HE COULDN'T CAUSE HE WAS KILLED BACK WHEN THE STATE WAS USING SOUND SCIENCE AND GOOD COMMON SENSE TO DO RIGHT BY AND PROTECT IT’S CITIZENS AND ALSO THE BEAR POPULATION AS WELL [wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
I guess I feel stupid here. where are these bear being shot?
FROM RIGHT HERE IN NEW JERSEY [up][hihi][hihi][hihi]

The post is from 2005 bear hunt[rofl][rofl][rofl]

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Drop tine, I guess I am stupid, I did not know there was a season in NJ this year? I guess that's cause I don't care to bear hunt here in new Jersey but I feel stupid in that I did not know any permits were available or that there was any open season days. Can you fill me in??? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
OK Now I don't feel so "Stupid" 2005 season! Good I thought I was really getting old and loosing it!!! LOL!!! I guess I did not see the 2005 anywhere![hihi]

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
why are we exhuming old bear posts again?
i was not a member of this site during the bear hunts, i think its good that people are bringing the old bear threads back. so whoever started opening up the nj bear hunt threads thank you[up]

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Just in case you forgot KoBear... the anti hunters are trying to stop ALL hunting in NJ. They succeeded with the bear hunt, but we should remember the time when science and sound wildlife management played a part in the way our bears were handled.

Didn't that bear break into a house over the fall and scare some old women and her grand babies half to death ? ? ?
OH NO NEVER MIND HE COULDN'T CAUSE HE WAS KILLED BACK WHEN THE STATE WAS USING SOUND SCIENCE AND GOOD COMMON SENSE TO DO RIGHT BY AND PROTECT IT’S CITIZENS AND ALSO THE BEAR POPULATION AS WELL
Good point Drop Tine [up]

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Just in case you forgot KoBear... the anti hunters are trying to stop ALL hunting in NJ. They succeeded with the bear hunt, but we should remember the time when science and sound wildlife management played a part in the way our bears were handled.
True.

thanks to whoever decided to delete my previous post. [eyeroll]

good thing shoot2kill8 copied my post. thought i was going insane.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts