New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forum has 3650 topics and 38449 replies for a total of 42099 posts.
There are 500 registered hunters. New Jersey has about 170,000 hunters. Where is everybody?
Hunters Online: JerseyJim, VENISONEATR, wojtowicza, Matty, mysticguido, ravenwolf, TITUS, GSPOTTER, NJ8pointer, FiveHole, Dsaint004, Lovetohunt, NJFarmGirl

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yeah that was me :) Been meaning to join for a while. My boyfriend told me now was a better time than ever since he noticed that I would be number 500.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good job and welcome to the boards!

now for your prize...tell her what she won drag! lol

j/k

:D

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have this picture in my mind of Woj staring at that screen, holding his head in his hands, tapping his foot on the floor, waiting for that 499 to click over to 500!!!
not a good picture...lol

i actually saw it by mistake. i clicked on the forums link by accident and it just caught my eye.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Congrats on being number 500 you win a Hoyt Vipertec see IMB for details. Kidding but I am sure he will sell ya one!!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Haha... oh well, better luck next time I guess. Anyways, I am glad to finally be a member... But I have to head to work now. Have a great day! (I'll be back, I promise!)

·
Registered
507 Posts
I am in the process of becoming a hunter... I am currently in Florida for a short time, but when I get back I am going for my license.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I have this picture in my mind of Woj staring at that screen, holding his head in his hands, tapping his foot on the floor, waiting for that 499 to click over to 500!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

BWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

:D:D:D:D

Do you think he had baloons and confetti rigged to fall from the ceiling when it clicked over to 500?:D

Welcome aboard newbies![up]:)

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
If I did, do you really think I would admit it on here?

Hey do these last few posts remind you of the game on "whos line is it" where they have to have a conversation with questions?
:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts