New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well made a trip back out to the bay with members Deernuts and Hessian and brother Adam.. It seemed everyone was getting a good bite on the incoming tide. We left at 5pm and starting fishing .. picked away at a few shorts and blues.. Before the weather hammered us!! the stiff east wind and down pours just shut the bite off. But we manage to catch a couple before pulling the plug! Guys are a great bunch of outdoorsmen just enjoying some cold beers and fishing.. Eventhough someone !!!! or 2 of them were in the dog house after last night trip[rofl].. few pics before it poured.
enjoy
Thanks again guys
Capt Joe

·
Registered
295 Posts
Capt. Joe, Another great trip, even though the fish wouldnt cooperate, we all had a great time...now I know how those bunker feel...my ol' lady was acting like one of those yellow eyed demonds when I got home[ko]...I would've been safer in the dog house!!

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
great trip, even though the fish wouldnt cooperate
still looks like you guys had fun [up] any keepers in the box?

which one are you hessian? the top pic or the bottom one?

·
Registered
4,236 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Capt. Joe, hada blast, you did a great job, worked hard for us and liked your huntin stories. We'll get some keepers next time. Made up with the wifey so dont worry bout that.

BestNJBirdDogs-hessian is the top pic, the kook with the goatee, I always tell him, that stuff that he's trying to cultivate on his chin grows wild on my ass!

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
[up][up]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts