New Jersey Hunters banner

5:30 am off to get some fluke

924 views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  SweetLou 
#1 ·
well me and the lady woke up early and we are off. She is real excited that fluke season is here.Possible some pics to follow!!!!

#4 ·
Well.... about 8 min into fishing the wife turned green. put her head down and was out for the entire trip. I had 2 scates. 2 keepers on the whole boat. but it was a day out and the weather was good.

#6 ·
Man it was rollin out there I has scrubby holding on w/ both hands today. At 530 the ripp was insane. I never heard scrubby say "oh boy" so many times. He though my boat was to small out there

#11 ·
sorry to hear about the trip. we fished the bay today and wound up with some really nice fish for a nice crowd. guys i know some of you live further south but the fishing in the bay has been pretty consistent so far this season it may be worth taking the drive. 1/2 day everyday 8-12:30 1:30-6. and we are starting to see some nicer fish with two 7lbers winning each of the pools today. see ya on the dock---JEFF

#12 ·
The bays are where the action is at!! Water is real cold and this week of a storm kept the fish burried.Tomm should be the day to head out gunna storm all week and fish gotta eat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.