New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I want to do today is get out on the river and do some trout fishing, but it seems like the day is dragging on forever. I can't wait for 5pm so I can get out of the office and start catching some trout. Anyone else going fishing today?

·
Registered
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good luck .. I have a pm trip for Bass..
thanks Joe :D hope you do well on the bass [up] hearing reports that some pretty big ones are starting to show up now...

I'm hitting up the Musconetcong after work
that's where I'll be too. shoulda put my pole in the back seat of the car, but I live a stones throw from the river and can probably be fishing about 10 minutes after I leave the office.

·
Registered
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stopped at my "secret" honey hole and it looks like the secret is out... had to try a few new spots to get away from the crowds but all in all we did pretty well today

wish I brought my hip or chest waders... lol

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
those are some heavy feet[lol]

·
Registered
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How many fish did you catch?
4 or 5 trout and a few redbreast sunfish on spinners. my pops caught some more trout than I did, but he also fed most of his bait to the sunnies [hihi] all catch and release today, so i'm going back later in the week to catch em again [up]

That's the S. Branch of the Raritan under the first bridge, not including the steel bridge. Clinton correct?
nope... musconetcong river ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.